since ‎Jul-25-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am in the process of buying a 32' travel trailer and would appreciate some input from current/past owners. After looking this trailer over, again, I noticed that the dual axle supports were formed steel channels with no center pivot point. Has anyo...
I bought a 2017 George Town motor home by Forest River. A major problem is that they installed a huge French Door residential 110 volt refrigerator which has two upper doors and a lower freezer drawer. They have a small rubber strap that goes across ...
Will I have enough power to travel in the western US?My wife and I are thinking of buying a 2017 Georgetown, motor home, model 364TS by Forest River. This unit is 36 ft long and the GVWR is 22,00 lbs and the GCWR is 26,000 lbs. It has a Ford V10, 32...
My wife and I have been RVing for over 30 years in five different motor homes. Our last motor home had a bath and a half with four tanks, two black and two gray. When we would dump, it would take 10 to 15 minutes to drain and flush all four tanks. La...