since ‎Jul-25-2004
‎Feb-04-2024

My Activity

• 36 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I keep getting "Trailer Connected" message in my truck, I was guessing the pins were somewhat corroded. I have sprayed dielectric spray and I do not want to short out anything by using a metal brush. So what is the best way to clean the receiver on ...
My son will be renting a small travel trailer (2011 Jayco Skylark) Trailer to camp next to us at a state park. He does not have means to it tow at this time and has asked me to tow it for him. We get to the park a day before and leave a day after, ...
We have fairly new camper and we are planning a trip from WI to AZ next week and we want to have some food to eat on the road.The fridge is a Dometic DM2882RBFXFreezer is at 38 degrees & fridge at 42 degrees. All the proper lights are on and turned t...
Just got a new Imagine 3250BH and the dealer has the connection and propane tanks facing the back of the unit. It doesn't make it very user friendly to see which tank is on or reach. They gave me a reason, but I can't remember what it was. Any prob...
We’re looking for a new Camper/ Travel Trailer. On the average, we spend about 100 nights and travel about 7,500 miles per year. We would like it to be under 10,000 lbs. GVWR and 34 to 38 feet long. We would also like it have a bunkhouse room an...