since ‎Jul-26-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 133 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi EveryoneWe are concerned about matching up our Fox Mountain 235RLS with a new Ford F350 Super Cab. The truck bed heights seem to be the same as our current truck, a Chevy Silverado F250. We are planning to reuse our Reese 16K slider to connect. We...
My current angst is f250 vs f350. Our current 5ver has a pin weight of 1840 which pushes me up against the 10k gross weight, And the cargo weight of approximately 2100. The axle load on the 5ver is normally around 8K. We have towed this way for we...
Hi EveryoneI’m in the process of buying/ordering a new F250 Turbo Diesel Lariat Crew Cab. It will primarily be used for towing our 30 ft., 8K lbs 5th whl. The 8K figure is scale weight as it rolls down the road with a 10K gross, 1900 lb pin wt. Occa...
Hi EveryoneWe have been planning to tour the Scablands. They essentially run from the mouth of the Columbia River to Missoula, Montana. The area was scoured out by Ice Age floods that periodically swept the area when the glaciers repeatedly melted an...
We have a 2017 Fox Mountain 235RLS and the slide is really noisy. It screeches and squeals both on the in and the out cycles. The local Fox Mountain dealer (Cordelia RV) refuses to service it as we purchased it out of area. The main office says it wi...