since ‎Jul-28-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 264 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I finished the install yesterday and did a "road test" today. Quite frankly I was impressed. It tracks more closely to the TV's tracks, will turn 90+ degrees, and has a much quicker response when backing.The install was straightforward and everythi...
The new 5th Wheel performed flawlessly on our 3K mile 12 state trip. I am not saying that I am totally in my comfort zone backing it yet. Sure, backing is easy, but also very different from a bumper pull.The ~5K lb weight did not affect my fuel mil...
We did have our "shakedown" trip, but this will be our first long trip in the new FW. It will take us through; Tennessee, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama.We wi...
I finally found time to install my JT's Strongarm Jack Stabilizers today. The install went very well and the instructions were very concise.One thing that I did not do as instructed; I decided to not be a traveling billboard and I turned the labels...
Yup, we drove to Allen, Ok and picked up our newly built 23' Idle Time 219RKS 5th Wheel.Since this is our very first experience with a FW, we took a slow trip back home sorta getting used to it. So far...very good.