since ‎Aug-04-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 123 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Headed to the smokey mountains tomorrow morning. Started fridge on propane yesterday. Freezer is at 18.9 f. Fridge is 53 degrees. Can someone help as to why the fridge temp is so high? Never had this issue before with norcold. Fan is running behind t...
Foaming diesel is a puzzle to me. When filling my 2006 f350 it takes forever to get a full tank. If I don't allow the foam to dissolve I miss about 4 to 5 gal from filling my tank. I have pumped thousands of gallons of diesel to John Deere tractors a...
I have a host cascade with the quick attach gas valve and quick connect. I am not able to to get gas flow to my cooking equipment. Would anyone here have suggestions as to what might be going on. All of my equipment work fine on the one lb bottles. ...
I have a 2022 host cascade tc with the over the bed hatch. Does anyone here have or know of one for parts. I need the two hinges that attach the bar to the vent top. Mfg will only sell me a whole vent. Hoping I might get lucky for parts. If not I wil...
Just a few pictures from our first extended stay with the Ghost at cape lookout. Sure hope the pictures up load. Thanks forlooking, Barry