since ‎Aug-04-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 145 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Going to be selling my class C, wanted to know those of you who have sold motorhomes how do you handle it when a prospective buyer wants to drive it? I just worry about the inexperienced person behind the wheel!Thanks!Dave
My son has a 2013 Toyota Forerunner with a 4.0L and 5,000 lb tow capacity. He has been looking at the Micro Minnie 1706fb trailer with a dry weight of 2980 lb. If he keeps the gross trailer weight at around 3600 lb would this be a safe weight to to...
I have a 24'stationary travel trailer that I want to install solar on. I plan on using 2 GC-2 batteries (230ah)in series to provide 12 volts with 230 AH, which I know only 40-50% of that is usable. Being up against a mountain I do not receive direct ...
I am considering the Renogy 300 watt solar kit, my question is which battery set-up listed below is the best one. I am limited on space and can only fit what I have listed, thanks for your help!4-group 24 lead plate deep cycle batteries,3-group 27 le...
I have a stationary trailer at a site and I plan on adding a room. I need to add a 2x4 ledger flat on the aluminum roof of my old '78 Prowler. My question is which one would be better as an adhesive, silicone or 3M 5200 caulk? Thanks in advance,Dave