since ‎Aug-10-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 60 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We will be heading out for a month-long trip in the near future. My itinerary calls for a couple of nights at Walmart, and a Pilot Truck stop on the way.I have checked that the WalMarts we plan to stop at do allow overnight parking. The Pilot truck ...
I have a license to carry a handgun issued by the State of Texas. For the most part, all states recognize this license... However, California does not. What do I need to do when entering California to comply with the state laws regarding a handgun ...
Looking at spending a few nights in Yosemite in late May. On the reservation site for the Lower Pines campground some sites are reserved, and most show a status of "not yet released". Anyone know what's up with that?Also, since that park has no ele...
We spent a few nights at this state park this past Thanksgiving. Great park, with very nice fall colors. Some sites have full hookups, and some are water/elec only. There is a 100 acre lake and a boat ramp. (idle speed only) We were surprised by ...
So, I have been told that hand guns are not allowed when crossing into Canada... and shotguns and rifles are probably more of a hassle than you want, unless you are specifically going there to hunt...What about a pellet air rifle?TIA