since ‎Aug-12-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I would like to add a manual activation switch for the backup camera already connected to an Xovision XOD1760BT in-dash monitor.A couple of years ago I upgraded my motorhome with an Xovision XOD1760BT 7" double-din dashboard head unit and wired the b...
I'm in Mother's Day trouble. We are preparing to leave for the first camping trip of the year, but the kitchen faucet has sprung a leak. I suspect it might be a packing nut or O-ring on the cold water valve and tried to disassemble but I have not see...
The low point water system drains on my 2004 motorhome (R-Vision Trail Lite B+ 235S) have always been difficult to access and very finicky to seal tight. Their condition has now deteriorated to the point that neither will completely seal and my fresh...
In my recent posting I asked about generator problems which turned out to be a varnished carb. I had the carb replaced at an Onan service center and now the genset starts fine, but as it warms up, the exhaust gets increasingly smoky with white smoke....
I don't know how R-Vision expected owners to maintain their house battery when it was placed near the middle of the vehicle, with only a tiny port hole to make sure it is there. Forget about trying to fill it with water and have acid drip down in yo...