since ‎Aug-13-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 371 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Another season of camping in the Great Outdoors in North America.... you are following the paths of some pretty great fellow campers and avid outdoorsmen!George Washington enjoyed fishing and riding horses. It is said he enjoyed fishing so much that...
Several Government Agencies and Universities have released studies that that there may be proof that our pets were placed earth to collect information on humans...and pass it on to our Alien Masters.222 Golden Retrievers just LOOKING AT US! AAAAAAAAA...
To all my Friends on RV.Net Forum...and you other guys too! In early 2004, 10 years ago I became a Member of this Forum, since then I have accumulated almost 20,000 posts. And lost almost all of my hair!My screen name in those early first years was "...
I need a huge favor! I live next to Disneyland Anaheim Resort (92840), and a new RV has been ordered. I had a F250 short bed F250 PSD truck with auto-slider hitch. It had a engine "cascade failure" and died a horrible death! I need an helping hand as...
I'm not sure, but either my wife of 27 years misunderstood my "what I want for Christmas List"...or is deliberately trying to annoy me! I asked for a RV that was built (as much as possible) from "Earth Friendly" materials...natural woods, non-toxic m...