since ‎Aug-16-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 53 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I acquired a 2018 cruiser aire 28fd in October. Using it here in AZ this winter, I noticed that while using 50 amp generator power the bathroom gfi outlet which controls a couple more in kitchen area works great. When I switch to 50 amp shore powe...
I have motorhomed for years with 100 gal diesel tank. Now have 5er with Ford F-350 diesel with 20 gal tank. Miss the old duel tanks on fords of yesteryear. What have you all done to get more than 200 miles between stops? 5 gal cans in bed? Messy...
I have a 2018 cruiser aire. It has a 1/2 inch plex pipe out the bottom to drain fresh water tank. It takes several hours to drain the tank. Would like to sanitize my water system but drains so slow. My motorhome would dump 100 gals in 3 minutes b...
After 35 years in motorhomes with on board diesel generators, we are downsizing to a 32 foot fiver. Have a ton diesel to pull so that should not be an issue. Issue will be generating enough juice to power both airs and a couple of frig wine cooler....
I need advice from some of you diesel experts. I have a cummins ISB 300 horse with 115,000 miles. Beginning 2 years ago when I accelerated away from a stop sign it would puff out some black smoke. Now 15,000 miles later it is much more pronounced ...