since ‎Aug-18-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our camping group is trying to plan a trip to Ruidoso, NM this summer. We all have travel trailers 26-30 in length. We prefer not to stay in a close, side-by-side setting, but rather more open if possible. I have looked at many websites in the Rui...
Had fun camping with my family this weekend....my wife and I in our old school 2004 Jayco Jayflight and my girls and their spouses in my older school 1971 Appleby tent trailer I inherited from my grandfather and dad. Good to see the fourth generatio...
In the process of restoring a 1970 Appleby tent trailer that's been passed down from my grandfather to my father to me. Lots of good camping trips when I was younger, and when I get this project finished, I hope to make some more memories with my ki...
Looking for a used (2012-2014) Ford F-150 ecoboost to pull my 27 ft Jayco 27BH, and am only finding ones with the 3:31 or 3:55 rear end. Would love to find one with a max payload package (3:73 rear end), but they are few and far between. I want to ...