since ‎Aug-23-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 541 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Everyone,We'll be visiting friends in Rochelle, Illinois from Oct 22-24. Because we have two dogs, we'd like to take the Winnebago and camp somewhere close to the city. Can anyone recommend a place near Rochelle? I don't know of any campgrounds...
When we travel to Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, we always stay at Autumn Woods RV Park. In December, my husband has an appointment for just an X-ray so we're thinking that we'll take the car for a day trip and leave the RV in Madison, WI. Because w...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29847581
We will be driving from Wisconsin to Alaska this summer and we enjoy stopping for lunch at local food trucks. When we went to Alaska in 2013, I recall having terrific meals at Seafood Express in Hyder and Compadres Burritos in Whitehorse. Can you r...
Tomorrow we're driving from Dothan to Carrabelle and we're wondering about the route. Both Google maps and Garmin GPS take us down County Road 67 from Telogia to Carrabelle. Is that road okay for a motorhome towing a car? Also, we've never been to...