since ‎Aug-25-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 419 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

If you own or are thinking to buy a Motor Home with a Ford Chassis, or you have just purchased one, you need to read this. A friend of mine bought a new Jayco Class ‘A’ Motor Home in mid year 2020. Recently while on a trip the right front wheel bear...
I am working on a Jacyo Pop up camper, and the crank mechanism is acting strange. It cranks up fine. But when you go to lower it, it acts like it wants to skip or stick when you turn to crank down. Any suggestion or ideas on what may be causing the p...
As some of you might recall while I was on vacation about 6 weeks ago, my furnace quit. After having posted the problem the number one reason was most likely the control board. Since we had an electric heater with us, we continued our trip and make o...
A whiled ago a fellow was wanting to buy a new truck, but on all of them, the bed side rails were to high and would make his trailer sit very high in front. I found this in a Wal Mart parking lot. Maybe the thing to do is buy a truck with out a box, ...
My furnace will light and run for about 5 seconds, then quit for maybe 30 seconds and try to light again. It does this 3 times then shuts down. You can turn off thermostat and it will cycle and keep on doing the same thing again.Have you had this pro...
Likes from