since ‎Aug-26-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I recently discovered that my third Dometic 15K BTU AC in three years has failed again. Just like the last two times, it powers up, the compressor kicks in and blows air with zero degrees of cooling. Since the last one was installed in December of 20...
I noticed on the 30th day of ownership that where the rear wall meets the roof, it had become separated. Dealer is thinking they need to replace the rear wall both inside and out. I was wondering if anyone has had this issue and what the solution was...
Just curious what people think of the weight distribution function of the Hensley. I have a new trailer with over 1000 lbs of tongue weight. I am hesitant to transfer my Hensley because the spring bars were all the way up with 200lbs less tongue weig...
I am going to pick up my new Bullet Premier 30RIPR next week and wanted to ball park my Equal-i-zer. I have been searching around the net and am guessing the top inside of the trailer coupler when level is somewhere between 22 and 24 inches. I was ho...
Just curious, has anyone had experience installing a 3P on a Trail Lite 8308s? I am concerned about the unique style propane cover getting in the way.See pic of cover here