since ‎Aug-28-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 131 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our 2011 Zinger 19-RDS had some issues with bubbling and separation on the front of it when we got it several years ago. Turned out one of the seals around a market light was leaking. I was able to peel the front off, and replace it with some powder...
We have a 24ft 2011 Crossroads Zinger that we bought back in 2016. Since we got it, we have put around 15,000 miles on it towing it all over the country. I’ve also spent a ton of time just doing maintenance and repairs on it. When we got it, I had t...
To me the idea seems crazy, but there is a lady that my wife works with that rents out her camper through one of those rental places. Apparently, she told my wife that with their 24ft bumper pull camper, on average they make around $2,000 a month by...
We took our 2011 Zinger camper out this weekend. We've never really used it much in cold weather before. We had the camper plugged in at home the night before we left, and had the fridge set to run off of propane to cool it down faster. When we got ...
One of my best friends recently passed away, horrible and tragic accident. His widow asked me to help with selling their monster toy hauler that they bought a few years ago. It's more than she can handle on her own, I don't blame her. I know nothin...