since ‎Aug-30-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We got invaded in the winter of 2017-2018. We have severe mouse smell. I have blown, with a leaf blower, out the 'nesting' from all of the ducts, used countless products,air it out through the winter in New York and still smells. Aside from taking th...
I have searched here but couldn't find an exact situation that I have.2014 Keystone Bullet Premierdid a reverse polarity by accident!Polarity fuses didn't burn out3v Refrigerator Controller Fuse burned out and replaced. (Frig Works)replaced batteryre...
Well, I got my new Keystone Premier Bullet 19' in January. Living in New York I brought it home & parked it. I did try out the heater, worked fine. As you may know, early last week we had a cold front move in & while camping we needed the heat on in ...
Where is the fresh water tank drain and how do I drain it? This is my 5th RV and the manual says to drain and mentions low point drains. I see a single blue drain r towards the front but don't know where/how to use. Dumb manual.
Just wanted to make it known that I've downsized quite dramatically. I went from a Chevy Duramax 05 2500 to a 2014 Chevy Traverse (Crossover) & a Sunnybrook Bristol Bay 08 (36') to a Premier Bullet by Keystone. (21'). Weight dropped by 2/3. 12,000lbs...