since ‎Aug-30-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 148 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am looking for a stowaway alternative for I want to securely carry two golf bags and would like them not to get wet. I had a stowaway on a previous class B and it wasn't watertight - plus it wasn't big enough to hold golf clubs.I am looking at 60 ...
Who likes their RV insurance? I am picking up a new to me 2012 Roadtrek and will be calling around for quotes. I'll be calling USAA but I want to get 2 or three more quotes as well. Any suggestions - good or bad. Thanks.
Does anyone know the towing capacity of a 2005 Gulf Stream B TOURING CRUISER 5211 with the chevy V8 option? According to the archive brochures on their website the chevy V8 option increases the GVWR to 12,300 from the standard V10 which has a GVWR of...
Does anyone know the towing capacity of a 2005 Gulf Stream B TOURING CRUISER 5211 with the chevy V8 option? According to the archive brochures on their website the chevy V8 option increases the GVWR to 12,300 from the standard V10 which has a GVWR of...
I enjoyed reading this thread about the top three Bs ( Top three Class B). Since it only focused on build quality I wonder if or how the list would change if you added the variable of towing into the mix. I am searching for a B to pull my boat for ...