since ‎Sep-07-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Traveling from Burns, OR - Recommendations for taking Hwy 126/Hwy 20 thru Bend to the Oregon coast? Have done in the past, just can't remember if we took Hwy 20 thru Sweet Home or 126 dropping into Eugene.Any suggestions which route would be better.....
Just curious. Traveling in 40' Class A towing. Which road is easier travel to McCall, Idaho from the Boise area? We are in Mountain Home and will soon be traveling up that way. Is 55 better than US Hwy 95?Thanks for any input!
Curious about Colorado State routes 139 from Rangely to Grand Junction...then continuing south on State Route 141 to Dove Creek and eventually into Cortez and down thru N.M. to I-40. On my maps these roads don't show mountainous but hey it's the bac...
Heading north out of Durango on US 550; catch Hwy 50 at Montrose to Grand Junction, I-70 to Rifle & north on State Rt 13 through Craig to Baggs...any problems? We're 40' diesel pusher hauling. Want to avoid Denver Thanks!!
Just curious if there is any way one can get from Northern Utah to Southern Utah without going through Salt Lake City or traveling on mountainous roads. We are a 40' Class A towing wanting to avoid the traffic, construction, and congestion that alway...