since ‎Sep-09-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 103 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Cross posting this to get more answers...Tire_Wear_PicI just returned from a 2600 mile trip out west towing our Venture Sonic 170VBH. The camper has about 5000 miles on the OEM*Trailer King ST205/75/R14 tires on it. I installed a TPMS right before le...
We are planning a trip to the Ouray region of Colorado in early October. Normally we stay in Rocky Mt. National Park near Grand Lake, but the pine beetles have destroyed the trees in the campground we stay at so we are looking for something different...
I have spent the past couple of weeks reading through all the manuals that came with our 2016 Venture Sonic. I have come to the following conclusions: Most individual device manufacturer manuals are great. Full of detail, plenty of drawings. The manu...
This is my absolute worst experience towing over the years. It could have been avoided. That's all i have to say about that...I have towed twice on snowy winter roads with my Starcraft Gemini. Once in Colorado and once in Wyoming. It is not fun. Both...
I am not new to campers. Have had a large StarCraft Gemini pop-up since 2001. (Sold it to my brother) The wife wanted to upgrade to a TT to eliminate the "setup/tear down". We shopped around (mostly reading threads here) and settled on ...well nothin...