since ‎Sep-17-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 714 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A good story for a change. Awning came open a little east of Columbia SC yesterday. I was working on it in the rest area when a gent in a MH drove by and hollered that he'd be back to help. I said I thought I could get it and didn't want to bother hi...
Sadly its time to turn around and head back east. Seems daughter really wants me at her wedding in Richmond VA.We prefer back roads over Interstates when it makes sense. Thoroughly enjoyed our westward journey on US 36.Planning to do US 2 eastbound. ...
Lots of folks provided some fantastic ideas for our thread here on a trip to Colorado Springs from Elkhart. It was so good and helpful that this one seeks ideas on how to get back east in August.We'll leave CO Springs around the 4 July. We'll wander ...
Touring Fleetwood next week then out west for the summer. Best route from Elkhart towards Colorado Springs? We prefer back roads when it makes sense. 90/80 probably only option West of ELkhart?
Google Maps insists I bypass Starke FL on 301 tomorrow (25 April) presumably because of construction. Can't find any news on this on the Web. Anyone know?