since ‎Sep-26-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 514 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Up here at the moment for the second time having driven up from Dallas TX where we left the MH after the previous trip.Plan was to drive back down south and leave the rig stored in the desert as we have always done.Occured to me that storing it under...
Few years ago we bought one of the 2 for 1 discount books and although I thought it would be a waste of money, it turned out to be a reasonably good buy.Can't find it in a search so wondered if it was no longer being published.any info please
Just checking if this place is closed or not. Restaurant seems to be open but can't find anything current on the RV park. Entry on iOverlander shows it was closed as at October 2016 but recent satellite imagery shows it still in useThanks
Recently reported elsewhere - that Mexico have linked their immigration and aduana systems and that they are enforcing their rules about no being able to leave the country when there is a 180 day TIP still in force. Was surprised that it wasn't dis...
Been a few reports of border posts in southern Mexico refusing entry to US camper trucks (not regarded as RVs) with gross mass rating over 3.5 tons even though they were previously allowed in at northern border on the way south.Under Page 23:point 2....