since ‎Sep-29-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 109 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

TLDR: 11,000-12,000lb bumper pull toy hauler. Need recommendations for a new truck to replace the ½ ton I currently have.Want the details? Read on.My situation is a little unique and I’ve been around for a while. I know how to use the search feature....
last year we bought a 2006 diesel pusher, in sig. It only had twenty four thousand miles on it when we bought it. The previous owner used it a lot in the desert as do we. It ran great all Winter and Spring but we just took it north Near Death Valley ...
I asked this in an older post but it didn't get any responses. This is at the Primm Valley Resort area but I can't find any information on the web about the name of this place; who to call. etc. Help?Click here.
My DW and I just acquired a new-to-us 2006 Fleetwood Providence 39s. It has a Cat 350hp and an Allison trans. We bought it from a family member (uncle) so I know the history and we got an incredibly good deal. I’m very close to my uncle and we do stu...
My dad is getting up there in age and gradually losing strength. He's reaching the point where he can't get the bars into the hitch. Either I have to go to his storage yard and help him or he drives the trailer home and has the neighbor put on the lo...