since ‎Oct-06-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 263 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I want to get new tires for a trailer with 13" tires. Is there a 13" trailer tire not made in China? I've read too many stories of Chinese trailer tires blowing out to want any on my trailer. It doesn't save any money when you keep having to repla...
I bought Maxxis trailer tires in 2010 for my trailer. I even went with one load range higher to be safe. In 2012 I had two sidewall punctures in 150 miles and my only option for two new tires were Goodyear Marathons.One of those Goodyear Marathon t...
I tried a search here and couldn't find a thing about the EZ-Breeze vents by Fantastic Vent. I even tried a Google search on rv.net.Anyhow, has anyone used one of those new EZ-Breeze vents? They look like a great solution for keeping rain out witho...
Can RVers still get the cash price for diesel at Flying J/Pilot? Is the only way to get the cash price at the truck pumps is to be a Good Sam member now?If I have to be a Good Sam member now I'll just block up their RV lane for the 15 to 20 minutes ...
I have a stainless steel black tank. Bleach or anything with chlorine/chlorides will corrode stainless steel.Are there any tank deodorants that don't have bleach or chlorides in them? I'm certainly willing to make my own if I can find a recipe with...