since ‎Oct-08-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 484 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We will be visiting the Park next week and will have our 11 year old grandson with us. And need ideas on things in that area that might appeal to him. He needs to be kept busy. We have been to the visitor center and the Hensley Settlement before and...
We are going down I-75 south to Knoxville TN tomorrow (17 Nov). Anyone had any problems with the fires effecting travel on this route? Any input appreciated.
Need help old geezer not computer smart. I have some audio books on Disc that I would like to covert to MP3 format and then load on a thumb drive. Is there any way to do this?
The manual awning release lever will not move. Have tried turning the tube etc. but it just won't budge. Any ideas would be welcome. What kind of cost would be to have the 8' x 15'awning replaced. Should it be the whole works or just the tube?
Ready to leave but when shore power is disconnected have no 12v, no lights, water pump, radio, ect. Battery tests good, checlked all the breakers and fuses can't find anthing. Think maybe a ground or? Any help appreciated.