since ‎Oct-08-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 94 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Making a trip in July lets say from Portland Or. to Reno, maybe with the 5er, maybe not. Would like to hear from those that have made that trip and your favorite route and a road that's easy to drive with or without 5er. But yet a beautiful drive. I...
I want to keep my fiver hooked up to shore power this winter because I run one of those round electric dehumidifiers 24/7. Can I just take a battery cable off and try to remember to hook it up every 2-3 weeks for a few days to charge the battery? O...
do you run the max pressure in your tires as written on the sidewall? I have the Endurance, and it states 80# psi. Seems to me you need to take the outside temperature into consideration. I an reluctant to inflate to 80 psi and go on the road when...
If you only camp in full hookup sites, why do you need a house battery? If the power goes out in the park, we have battery powered lanterns. The only reason I can think of, is to run the frig and maybe the furnace, but the power usually isn't out ...
I know this has been discussed before and that it is a common problem. My cap looks bad, peeling and fading. It is a 2011 cougar fiver with the smoke gray color. Looking for ideas from others who have done something and the appx cost. Are rv mfg ...