since ‎Oct-08-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 65 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, all, and hope everybody is safe and well in this 'trying' time....and thank you in advance for all the help and advice i'm sure to receive.I have a 2006 Monaco lapalma DP, with 2 slides. The slide in my bedroom operates on a gear that the slid...
Greetings everybody, and belated happy new year.....hope everybody is staying warm in this cold snap we're having....To my question....I have an '06 Monaco LaPalma DP. it has factory carpet in the front, under the front captain chairs, one side of th...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29677282
Good day, everybody, hope everyone is sharing the beautiful weather we're having here right now.I have an '06 Monaco DP, and I have to reseal the gasket around the windshield. I purchased tubes of GE premium silicone gasket and seal, it says on the l...
Good Morning, everybody, and thank you for your service. I have a quick question, and did a few searches, with negative results. A dear friend is returning from the mideast after her difficult service there. I know it would very much make her day if ...