since ‎Oct-11-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 119 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My hot water heater has a small leak on the cold water intake side. It is a 10 gallon gas/electric atwood gc10a-2 hot water heater. It is under the washer/dryer, which we have removed. The space is very narrow, only enough room to reach in with one h...
We are camped at Holtville hot springs LTVA near Calexico CA. On Friday this Safari MH started on fire. According to the owner on scene it started in the Norcold fridge. The fire department pumper truck arrived in about 15 min but at that point it...
I have a 2005 GB cruise air with 3 slides. Livingroom, kitchen and bedroom. When bringing in the slides I hold down two switches. When the slide is completely in or out it stops automatically and I let go of the switches. All three slides operate in ...
We are being towed to Needles. Looking for a recommendation for repairs. We suddenly started to overheat going up the pass on I40 east of Ludlow CA. It looks like we may have lost a belt as it isn’t blowing much air out the back of the rad. We have b...
After 10 years I finally did it. Got to close to the MH garage post. The mirror is screwed into the MH body from the mirror side. I'm having trouble figuring out how to remove the housing from the mirror. The fitting closest to the MH appears to be o...