since ‎Oct-15-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 4,329 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

While I sit here with my mind drifting in places where it probably shouldn't, I have come up with a question that someone may be able to answer for me. How much power (horsepower), does an average automotive alternator need to maintain a charge on ...
Tried to notify moderator about a new posting on this forum, all I get is this is not available at this time. Needs to be fixed.
Just out of curosity, how many of you, any type rig, know exactly how high your rig is??? Or have ever actually measured it?? I keep hearing and seeing stuff about people knocking stuff off the top or tearing something up. When we first got ours,...
I drive a small Class A, but know little or nothing about the bigger bus styles and equipment. I just saw a article about thieves sucking sewage out of a big RV instead of fuel as they expected. Is that even possible?? Is there any type of openin...
OK, going on Spring shakedown camping this weekend. Temps here are OK, but good possibility of rain. Not going far, just 10 miles up to Natchez Trace State Park. Good to stay close to home and repair person first time out. Dewinterised today, On...