since ‎Oct-17-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 3,313 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just purchased a ProPride 3P hitch and I'm waiting on delivery. But I have a question for current owners. I understand how the hitch works and how good it is at preventing sway. I also know that you can prevent the unit "bumping" around during b...
Have any of you ever tinted the interior portion of a skylight? I have two skylights in my current rig and they are letting in too much heat and light. I don't want to use blinds, curtains or anything that blocks them. I just need to darken them u...
Since I'm retired, I like to keep busy and help family and friends with RV maintenance items from time to time. This time, I volunteered to inspect the brakes on my son's 12 year old pop up and repack the bearings for him. He had the brakes replace...
While at the Good Sam rally in Phoenix last month, a camper was parked next to us. She had an 18ft TT, and was pulling it with an SUV. While there, she purchased a new 22' TT from one of the vendors, but was upset that they were charging her for a ...
Last August, we lost our FW in a fire, and decided to a move to a TT in October. The primary reason for a TT was that we wanted to mount a fishing boat on top of the truck. I purchased a '16 F350, and paired it with a Grand Design 297RSTS which run...