since ‎Nov-02-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 237 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I posted a few weeks back about selling my 14 Ram MC DRW for a 3/4 ton Ram or Ford. I have since purchased a 2019 Ford 3/4 ton Platinum. Here are my opinions after 2300 miles in the Ford. Ford-- more comfortable seats and cabin. - smoother ride- tons...
I had posted a month or so ago about trading in my 14 Ram 3500 DRW MC for a new 2019 Ram 2500. After I have driven a few Longhorn package trucks I just think the seat are not very comfortable. I didn’t think my current Ram drivers seat is that comfor...
I’m looking at the new 2019 Ram 2500 longhorn trucks. I have seen were some have posted buying from a few dealers in Idaho. Dave Smith and Dennis something are two of the largest dealers in the country. I have heard you fly in and they pick you up an...
I know they are not on lots until around summer is what I have been told. I have a 2014 Ram 3500 MC 4x4 Laramie now but I don’t need this much truck anymore and the ride is rough to say the least. I do love everything else about the truck. Looks lik...
I haven’t shopped for a new 5th whee in years. I have an 05 Jayco Eagle that I have had since new. Back then Jayco was a good company and Carriage and many others were building good quality trailers.I have thought about buying a new 5th wheel recentl...