since ‎Nov-02-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 296 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Ok, I am stumped. Our A/C started tripping the breaker 2 years ago intermittently and not often enough for me to start down the road of troubleshooting. Since then I have replaced the motor (because it wasn't completely smooth turning the fan vs our ...
Hi all, I'm in sticker shock. I took our MH to a Cummins/Onan shop because the genset would not stay running ... kept throwing a code related to ignition.They have to pull the genset and replace the coils and ignition module ... and are recommendin...
Hi all, Generator has been finicky lately. Last summer we drove 5000 miles out to Nevada and back (to SC) and the genny didn't have a hiccup in all that heat. This summer, on our latest trip it wouldn't stay running going down the road. I think i...
Hi all, Feeling a little behind vs. the last time we booked a large trip. A year ahead I had a basic idea of where we'd go so I could reserve the hot spots (e.g. GC, Zion). We are planning a month next summer where we're thinking about 5 nights ...
Hello everyone, First, a disclaimer (sorry to lead with this). I've done a few searches here and realize this question will elicit a large number of "don't do it, people will destroy your RV" responses.Respectfully, I want to hear from actual peopl...