since ‎Nov-14-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 3,232 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Mike Edelbrock was not associated with the racing parts company. He owned a along with his wife Lois construction company in Monroe, WA. State Miklo Construction. Mike and Lois just went thru the interior of there 2007 Beaver. I didn’t know Mike but ...
My chassis battery won’t start! My battery boost also will not help start the engine, I push the battery boost switch to on position and I have no response. My chassis battery is dead and both my house batteries are reading 13.8! I do hear some click...
My solenoid to my left rear HWH hydraulic jack went out! When I was in St. George, UT. A mobile RV mechanic came out to me and told me that my solenoid that operates the HWH hydraulic jacks is more apt to go out after time if they go up and down the...
I just got my recall on the fire extinguishers ( I’ve been RVing in the S.W. Since last October) I got on Kidde ( prounced kid-da) Website today and couldn’t figure anything out it didn’t jive with my extinguisher! So I called the toll free number an...
I’m currently camping at the Palm Springs, Joshua Tree KOA. The power went out purposely today for 4 hours. There were workers, working on the underground power lines. My question is can I run my gen set without electricity back feeding into the line...