since ‎Nov-19-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 266 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Seeing some uneven tire wear on right front and left rear tires. Both Goodyears and about 7;000 miles. Other two look normal. Replaced the two worn ones and watching closely. Looking to have axle alignment checked in Green Valley/Tucson area. An...
Towing a 29 ft 5er going from Tucson to Show Low. And wondering about towing up rote 60 ?
I have a one year old rig and thinking of replacing my WCO converter, or at least have a spare. Last season the stock unit quit charging for a day and started working again the next day. So confidence is low. So shopping for a replacement but also ...
We hoping to get to Yosemite this year and wonder how early in the spring can we go and now be driving on a lot of snow. I understand the variability of weather but in a normal winter/spring) A few light snow showers are fine just not wanting to be ...
Starting to plan a quick trip that includes Yosemite NP and I would like some input about the area. I’ll be coming from Green Valley AZ. 1. Right now I am thinking early September, any thoughts about this time of year.2. Staying on the east side...