since ‎Nov-24-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,367 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Would like to hear from present and recent owners of Toyota Motor homes. Good, bad features and reasons you have one or got rid of one. Also, if this would be a good choice for an aging couple that want to lose the stress of a 30 footer towing a car....
We need to consider downsizing and simplifying from a 30 ft. Class C towing a car to a much smaller unit and not towing. Discovering the older Toyota truck motorhomes. Seems like one would work; except how in the heck do you find a place for stuff t...
We have a Blue Ox Patriate 2 brake for the Ford Focus we are towing. Recently had some problems and nothing on the in cab monitor screen. I think we have the problem resolved but my question is how do you know if your auxillary brake is working? Prob...
Just got back to Illinois from 2 months in FL. interrupted by campground closings. Haven't been on the forum for a long time. Just wondering how you are coping and responding to the Corona Virus?We decided about a week ago to get the heck home not kn...
Just curious. Some RVers won't consider sites without FHUs, some prefer the flexability of staying in wilder places without worrying about hook-ups and some are in between, wanting at least electricity. We started around 1970 with a pop-up and didn't...