since ‎Dec-05-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 232 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

It has been a while since I have needed roadside assistance, but my experience over the past few days has been frustrating. My big old Bounder is stuck in the dirt from being parked on my lot too long. Trying to find someone to come and pull me ou...
The screws that hold the AC cover on—I can’t get one out. When I try to remove it, the female threads, which are under the AC cover, spin along with the screw. Tried penetrating oil, pulling up on the AC cover, and putting a piece of wire under the...
BUMMER! Just got notice that Locast is suspending service immediately in light of the court decision against them. This is sad news as this service was invaluable to us RVers. Sure hope they can resolve the issue and be back because it was great ...
Hi all—new to us 2000 Sunline TT. Installed new battery two weeks ago. Unit is plugged in and the only thing on is the refer on AC. The cooling fan in the converter runs constantly and has done so for the last week or so. Have had many RVs and ...
Working on a friend’s 1999 Pleasure-Way with an Onan 2800. Generator fires up, puts out 110 volts (?) everything AC works. DC volt meter shows 18.2 volts with genny running. Is the normal or does the genny need work? Thanks.