since ‎Apr-25-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 284 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

seeing as the door locks on most if not all rv's are junk. is there a better lock to lock the door?yes i know the door is not so great, and the door jam is dismal at best, then the walls holding it are (******).but just a better door lock is what i a...
looking to take my mom on a short week - week and half trip up the coast north of marin county. come this july aug, (out of town during the bad heat time).any recommendations for a older lady with a short walking distance. that trips/falls. uses a ca...
been looking at new fifth wheels. from the small to the overly large.one thing they all have in common is the two tanks.is there a law saying only two per rv? or possible to have three or four of them. sure two can last a while. but like a friend his...
well i am pissed. i dropped the coin (many hundreds of USD, really... these things cost a shirt load, close to a whole weeks pay, -tub, shower wall-) to replace my bath tub and shower, the plastic around the drain broke shattered is more like it.but ...
looking to buy a larger rv to full time in.at this time i have a sick F250. not sure about towing cap, breaking abilty, etc.works great with my 25 footer does not even know its there.but for full time? with a 35-40 foot rv?how about a bit of good and...