since ‎Dec-13-2004
‎Nov-16-2023

My Activity

• 983 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All, A friend of mine got handed a Onan 10K generator from a totaled class A that was going to the junkyard. He wants to use it for home use cause he lives pretty far out in the sticks and their on a well. The issue is he doesn't know what to do w...
I miss the days when I could hop in the rig, go any place, then open the big Good Sam book and pick a park without reservations. The wife and I are between rigs now, and I wondered if we got a class A can you depend on a spot at these resorts? I real...
I recently put an odd but expensive item on our local craigslist. My town is not that large, and I didn't think it would sell, so imagine my surprise when a guy from Texas contacted me the next day and bought it. So I asked him how he found it, and h...
Cutting edge scientist's are working on a molecule to block Covid19's ability to attach to a human cell. They are also working on other disease's such as Parkinson's and cancer. Their goal is to combine at least 1 million home computers to help crunc...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29980964