since ‎Dec-13-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 63 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My Onan leaks a few drops of oil from the bottom pan area.It's a RV QG 2500 LP.It has about 40 hours on it and runs great.Any ideas?Thanks
I found with my roof vent open while traveling my frig loses its cool.If I keep everything closed up the frig does great.I checked the frig seal and even lubed the seal.Everything appears great and passes the dollar bill test all the way around the d...
I use my TC about every 2 months or so.I have a 3500 Dually with airbags.Lance 950S camper. (not small but not big either)When at home I set my bags to 30 psi and drop all legs until they contact and then about another 1" or so to spread the load.Wha...
I have a 2011 950S lance with an oil leak from the genset.Anyone ever pull the generator from there camper?If so, was it a big job and can you give me some insight on getting the job done?ThanksDan
Where can I look for a nice newer used Lance camper for sale by owner.On RVTrader it's almost all dealers and the only other source I have found is Craigslist.comI am located in Phoenix Arizona.I would really like a 2013 or newer for the front cap bu...