since ‎Dec-22-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just bought a Keystone Premier 29RK. Currently drive a 2017 F-150 4wd with 5.0 engine and 3.73 rear end. The trailer weights are (as of today fully loaded, fresh water 40 gals, grey/black empty, zero propane (oops), dual batteries, generic wdh and sw...
Went and picked up my new Premier 29RK today in Lubbock, Texas. Empty weight is 6,154 and we only had a little water and two tanks of propane on the way home. Going across very gentle rises and drops around the cotton fields on a dry highway with a g...
I'm picking up my new trailer tomorrow (7,500 gvwr) and I have a 2017 F-150 rated at 9,500 towable so I'm pretty comfortable with the TV. I'm wondering what others that have used the factory break controller that comes with the truck think of it's pe...
Question about a slide. We've been camping in popups and a TT for 15 plus, but never had a slide. Tomorrow we pickup our Premier 29RK that has one big slide. How important is it to be "perfectly" level on the operation? I mean does an inch off throw ...
I'm scouring the googlesphere and Amazon looking for a new set of dishes to keep in the RV. I don't want melamine since they don't microwave well, but want something big enough for a decent steak and potato and will handle cutting meat on. I'd like t...