since ‎Dec-22-2004
‎Mar-15-2024

My Activity

• 3,709 Posts
  • 11 Solutions
  • 33 Likes given
  • 99 Likes received

User Activity

It appears that the unread posts link on the home page is missing.It used to be that if I clicked on the Good Sam on the top left of any page I would get back to the home page. From that home page I could scroll down and on the right side find boxes ...
I know we've all read posts from members who are unhappy by the changes and feeling like their suggestions are possibly ignored. I just stumbled on a post from Admin Evan Seegmiller about the changes they have made since the new forum went live. But ...
A suggestion to add a Previous/Next shortcut on the top of the pages. When I click on the Unread posts I see that the original posting is at the top of every page. This works when a thread is only one page long. But when i come into an older thread w...
How do I add friends to my friends list and people to my ignored list? I tried clicking  on the message envelope in the top right corner. Then I click on the little gear in the Inbox and select "Manage friends & ignored" I get a message that there ar...
Currently we have to remember to press enter before posting to prevent the last sentence of our post being scrunched up right on top of our signature. Can the website automatically add that extra space so we don't have to? Like if you look at my sign...