since ‎Jul-21-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 42 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,I do a lot of boondocking and will be supplementing Solar with a 3000+ watt generator. I'm not looking for cheap. In my years I have learned that in certain applications, splitting pennies will almost always leave you spending more later, or...
Hi All.I guess this will be long... Sorry, I can be chatty sometimes...I have been considering adding to the fleet for a few years, and now getting ready to pull the trigger. I have a PUP with a boat loader for my aluminum boat which gets me whereve...
Hi All,Just wondering about those who mostly boondock in remote areas; especially in the west. What TT do you have, and what have you learned, or rather what would you do differently in regard to your choice?I have a PUP that will go almost anywhere...
Hi All,I have some questions about the travel trailer scene, but also recommendations on 21' to 23' TT or possibly Toy hauler models. I apologize in advance, this is a tad long...A bit of history. I was raised in Jackson Wyoming, been camping , fi...