since ‎Dec-28-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 649 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone know of a AC duplex for an RV with USB charge port. I want the RV type duplex.MM49
•Temperature compensated with control limits•SCR Regulation – Charger provides a constant current and constant voltage charge as well as an excellent AC line regulation for precise control.•Selectable Float Voltage – Allows battery voltage to be p...
The editors of the PickupTrucks.com website have named the Ram 2500 the winner of their 2014 Ultimate Three-Quarter-Ton Heavy-Duty Challenge. The contest is a comprehensive head-to-head competition against the Ford F-250 and Chevy Silverado 2500 heav...
I installed a Tuson Electronic Sway control today. I put it on Sunny Brook 279RB. The installation when very well. I had to separate the right and left brake circuits and run power, ground and brake signal to the module.I haven't pulled my trailer wi...
Has anyone installed a second fuse panel to allow the use of more power for one camper? I can out pace any 30amp service in the summer with A/C use, electric fridge and water heat. I would like install a second panel and split up the loads to the sep...