since ‎Dec-29-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’ve just purchased a 2020 Lance 975 that will sit in my 2022 F350. I have to install the Lance 6-pin at the front of my bed. I will also replace the two 12V lead acid house batteries with one 200 ah LiFePO4. The Lance has a battery separator, whi...
I found a leak at the cold water supply line of the Hot Water Heater, which is under the sink:You can see the blue PEX line that is crimped to a brass fitting that elbows into a plastic 1/2" FIP. There are two or three problems. The first is the if...
Sorry, I know this has been debated, but even after reading the archives and elsewhere on Google, I don't have a full understanding. I have a F350 with AirLift 5000 air bags that I installed in the rear since my last trip. The two bags together are...
After a week or so on the road during a recent trip out west, we found that we had a tank leak. We were in Bryce Canyon, stopped at a lookout, and found water trickling out of several places at the rear of our 2010 Outfitter Apex 9.5. I realized fr...
I am building a new house with an additional carport to house my camper. I would like protection from the elements, but also to be able to keep the trickle charge up on my camper batteries using my existing solar panels on the camper roof. The roof...