since ‎Dec-29-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 138 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Wondering what the regular price is for the sunguard windshield cover is. This is the one that covers the windshield and both side windows? They say they are on sale for 294.95 but is that the regular price?
Hasanyone bought the Sunguard windshield cover for a class A motor home and what are your thoughts on it? We winter in Yuma Az and wondering if it worth the cost and the holes in the coach. I don't believe in the Velcro for outside use. Thanks for an...
Were going to be gone for about three months. Trying to decide what to do about the mail. which forwarding service or have it delivered next door?
If you were going to replace your roof top antenna. What antenna would you replace it with and would you use an amp also? I have a winegard mount up there now
My Tv in the motorhome never worked well. I replaced the old antenna with a Jack Digital HDTV Antenna Replacement Head. That didn't correct the picture. So I replaced the wire from the antenna to the switch box. I then replaced the wire from the swit...