since ‎Dec-30-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I want to give a big thank you to everyone who responded to my three posts. I want you to know that I am now more confused than ever about what to do. I did learn a few thinks though. Not to make anyone mad but I think a lot of people have their o...
I have owned both a gas 1 ton and a diesel 1 ton and do agree that a diesel pulls my trailer better. But at the moment both trucks have went to truck heaven. That is why I am looking for a truck and trying to keep costs down as best as I can. Driv...
I want to thank everyone who responded to my other post "will a 3/4 do". It was very informative. I am making a new post because I thought I could get more answers than just asking on my other post. On to my question - I have a chance to get a ch...
I have an rv that is at the 14000 GVWR. I need a new tow vehicle and was wondering if a 2500 or 3/4 ton truck would safely tow this. I would appreciate your knowledgeable input on this. Would this being a 5th wheel make a difference?Thanks
I am getting back into camping and travelling and have acquired a 2008 SilverBack. I have a couple of questions that I am hoping you more experienced individuals might have answers for. First, the trailer uses a hydraulic fluid system to put slides i...