since ‎Dec-30-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 78 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Jan 18th 2018 we were driving through Guadalajara and got stopped by motorcycle policeman. He said were were speeding, doing 88klm in an 80KLM zone. They got my picture on the radar cameras and since we had out of country plates, they have to stop me...
I have used and loved Photo Gallery for few years. Now after updating to windows 10 after about 6 or 7 months, it now comes up with error. Microsoft SQL server 2005 compact edition is missing...If I go to try, and get the fix it tells me the fix is n...
Friend here in Rincon De Guayabitos near La Penita has a check engine light on which has forced him to safe mode in the engine. Frieghtliner says he must get a reader to see what the code is before action can be taken to fix the problem. I think it w...
Sorry if this has already been posted. Roam Mobility is a Canadian company that offers Canadians cell and data service while in the USA and now in Mexico. http://www.roammobility.com/mexico-roaming-plansWill be interesting to see how this works out.....