since ‎Jan-04-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I a lens fell off for one of my marker lights. It was made by Glo-Brite and it is part 122R. Glo-Brite has gone out of business and I have contacted the RV maker, they have switched to another marker light and don't have any of the previous ones in...
I a lens fell off for one of my marker lights. It was made by Glo-Brite and it is part 122R. Glo-Brite has gone out of business and I have contacted the RV maker, they have switched to another marker light and don't have any of the previous ones in...
I have never done the snowbird thing... 30 years on Active Duty pretty much made that impossible. I have begun looking around at options for winters in FL (not for this year). I found that sites are not always available due to high demand and RV ...
I have been looking at leveling systems for my Sprinter. It is only partially for the ease of leveling but also to conserve storage space which is a premium in a small motorhome. I currently carry lynx levers and if one or two sets would work then ...
I have reviewed a number of threads but don't seem to find what I am looking for, though I didn't go back years and years.I have a Class C with a 60 lb propane tank permanently mounted. It is regulated for use with the appliances (fridge, water heat...