since ‎Jan-04-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 673 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Breakthrough clean technologySunPower, which has been Ford's solar technology partner since 2011, is providing high-efficiency solar cells for the roof of Ford C-MAX Solar Energi Concept. Because of the extended time it takes to absorb enough energy ...
Digikey has a pretty good article on making a wireless dimmer controlled by the smartphone this month. you know in case cabin fever is already gaining a toehold on you.http://www.digikey.com/us/en/techzone/lighting/resources/articles/wireless-control...
I havent been here since a I was a kid, but there is no doubt that the park is just as awesome as I remember.There's something to be said about driving around on dirt and then pulling into your site. Florida really got that part right.It's good to be...
I didn't realize it was a destination park until I forked over the $83 bucks for the night. Howsirs.But to it's credit it has trees and it's very clean, and I can hear someone strumming a banjo somewhere near me. The Grand Ole Opry is back down this ...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27297295