since ‎Jan-15-2005
‎Apr-14-2024

My Activity

• 110 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Last year about this time my brother-in-law had a stroke, it changed everything. He's lost a lot of function on one side of his body. He's no longer able to drive and requires a small walker to move around.He and his wife were avid campers, pulling  ...
I've been trying to find a replacement window for our trailer with very limited luck. My preference is to be able to find an exact replacement so I can use the same screw holes, but a "close enough" replacement is OK too. I found a label hiding under...
Hi all, real-time help needed! We're camping with my father-in-law and he can't get on the road because the slide on his 2004 Imperial Holiday Rambler won't retract. I'm looking for real-time help so he can get on the road.Here's what I know so far:T...
Tomorrow our family heads out on a week-long trip, and one of the stops will be at Belle Fourche River Campground which is part of Devils Tower National Monument. There are 46 sites, all first-come first-served, but I recently learned that Loop B is ...
Yesterday we returned from our most recent trip, and seven miles into the trip ... kapow! Blowout. I'm at the point where I want to get fresh tires all the way around before our long trip at the end of the month, but I can't quite decide which tires...
Likes given to