since ‎Feb-05-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 80 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

There is an opening for a motivated person interested in running the shotgun ranges at the NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM for summer 2023. Beautiful area, awesome weather, lots of wildlife, nice campground, and decent pay. This is a non-profit f...
My name is Scott and I'm taking over the Shotgun Director position at the NRA Whittington Center near Raton, NM next summer. I will need at least 2 volunteers to help on the shotgun ranges.Work will vary but mostly it will be keeping the ranges clean...
I have the 4 door Norcold fridge in a 2013 5er. Ever since we've had it the humidity inside has been really high with lots of water on the ceiling of the fridge. The doors were "adjusted" many times with no effect. We just had the doors all replaced ...
I am the Shotgun Sports Director for OK Corral Gun Club in Okeechobee, FL and I am in need of persons to help with tournaments and charity shoots. The time frame is from now through late March and past if you are available.This job is very part time ...
About 3 weeks ago the electric side of our Suburban HW tank quit working. No good reason, nothing happened to our knowledge. No popped breaker, no nuthin'. Everyone told me it had to be the element. Changed it out and there was nothing. Then I checke...